These mini treats were surprisingly easy to make and flew off the plate, everyone will love them!
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 TBSP brown sugar
- 2 1/2 TBSP butter (melted)
- 2 8oz. Packages of cream cheese (softened and at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- canned pie filling (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 and line two mini cupcake pans with wrappers.
- In a medium bowl combine the graham cracker crumbs and brown sugar. Pour in the melted butter and combine until moist with a fork.
- Spoon about a teaspoon and a half of the crust into each cup and press down.
- In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream the cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add the sugar, eggs, and vanilla one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture over the crust filling the cups approximately 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the middle of the cheesecakes no longer jiggles (i know, weird).
- Optional: Garnish the cheesecakes with a small dollop of the pre-made pie filling of your choice, once cool.
- Refrigerate the cheesecakes until ready to serve